Discover the objectives, where it will be boosted and the main keys to this digitisation plan.
SMEs Digitalisation Plan 2021-2025
What is its objective?
To boost the basic digitalisation of SMEs and more innovative digitalisation (artificial intelligence, internet of things, big data).
How much will it invest?
4.65 billion euros will be earmarked.
Where will it be promoted?
In 15 million small and medium-sized enterprises (80% self-employed and microenterprises).
What are the keys of the plan?
- Reform of the instruments and support networks for entrepreneurship.
- Disruptive innovation and digitalisation of SMEs.
- Boosting the basic digitalisation of companies.
- Training of executives and management staff.
- Support for the digitalisation of the industry, commerce and tourism sectors.