Protect your SME from potential cybersecurity incidents with these practices.
- Change your default passwords, always use strong combinations of different characters and remember to update them frequently.
- Check that the remote access to your corporate systems uses two-factor authentication.
- Ensure that all software’s are updated regularly.
- Control third-party access to any of your networks through continuous monitoring.
- Pay special attention to cloud security before uploading any important documents or services.
- Create a backup policy to avoid any loss of information.
- Verify addresses and subject lines of suspicious emails before opening them to avoid phishing.
- Report any security incident to the State Security Forces and Corps (FCSE) or INCIBE.
Follow these tips and transform your SME into a cyber-resilient company!