Steps and requirements to be fulfilled in order to obtain the digital voucher.
- Be a small business, micro-enterprise or self-employed person (up to 49 employees).
- Be up to date with tax and Social Security payments.
- Be registered in the Census of entrepreneurs, professionals and withholders of the State Tax Administration Agency or in the equivalent census of the Foral Tax Administration.
- Not to incur in any of the incompatibilities of the General Law on Subsidies.
- Not to be considered as a company in difficulty.
- Be up to date with tax and Social Security obligations.
- Not exceeding the de minimis (small amount) aid ceiling.
Steps you have to follow
- Register in Acelera pyme and take the self-diagnosis test to check the level of digitalisation of your company.
- Consult the catalogue of digital solutions in the Digital Kit.
- Request the help of the Digital Kit at the Red.es electronic headquarters by completing the form.
- Choose the solution or solutions that best suit your business.
- Sign a Digital Solutions provision agreement with the Digital Agents who will implement the solution.
Be part of the change and join the digital transformation!