Red.es has enabled the specific form of the last call for applications addressed to communities of property, civil societies with commercial activity, professional civil societies and shared ownership farms. Entities that meet the requirements can apply for their digital voucher from 11.00 am on September 12, 2023.
Those entities with less than 50 employees will be eligible for the digital bonus. On the other hand, as in previous calls for proposals, the aid will be differentiated according to the following criteria:
- Segment I (entities between 10 and less than 50 employees).
- Segment II (entities with between 3 and less than 10 employees).
- Segment III (entities between 0 and less than 3 employees).
In addition, in accordance with Article 18.2 of the Regulatory Bases and the second section of this call for proposals, the maximum amount of aid per beneficiary shall be as follows, depending on the Segment to which the beneficiary belongs:
Applications for grants can be submitted as of September 12
From September 12 at 11:00 a.m., communities of property, jointly owned farms, professional civil societies and civil societies with a commercial purpose that meet the requirements can apply for this aid from the Kit Digital Program through the Red.es Electronic Headquarters (https://sede.red.gob.es).
The deadline for submitting applications will remain open until December 31, 2024.
How to apply for the Kit Digital?
We remind you of the application steps:
- Register in the private area of https://www.acelerapyme.es/ with the NIF of the entity and complete the digital self-diagnosis test.
- Consult the information available on the digitization solutions of the Digital Kit Program, where you can choose one or more of those indicated in the Catalog available at https://www.acelerapyme.es/kit-digital/soluciones-digitales.
- Make sure of the Segment to which you belong.
- Check and complete the representation models to finalize the application.
- Apply for assistance at the Red.es Electronic Headquarters (https://sede.red.gob.es/).
Once it is verified that the entity meets the requirements, the digital voucher is granted according to the size of the entity.
If you need more information about the requirements of each category and other processes and procedures, you can consult the complete rules here.