The information you share on social networks is available to a wide audience. Protecting it is essential to prevent leaks, cyberattacks, and reputational damage.
Don't miss the following tips to protect your SME in the digital environment:
- Avoid sharing sensitive personal information such as your address or phone number.
- Keep your applications and devices up to date with the latest security updates.
- Use strong passwords and try to change them regularly.
- Control and limit access to social networking accounts.
- Enable two-factor authentication to provide an additional layer of security.
- Performs regular backups of published information and content.
Review and adjust privacy settings to ensure that only authorized information is visible to the public.